Come Enjoy the Outdoors
When looking for a fun place to camp, Pioneer Campground is your destination to visit and make memories with your family and friends.
- CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT: Campsites; check-in is 3:00 PM. check-out is 12:00 PM. Cabins and cottages; check-in is 4:00 PM check-out is 12:00 PM.
Early check-in or late departure may be permitted, depending on site availability. Please check with the Office staff to confirm availability, an additional fee may apply.
Campers must check in at the Office at the beginning of a stay and receive a car pass. Car passes must be displayed at all times while in the campground. Drivers License and Vehicle plate number must be presented at check in.
- VISITORS: All visitors must register in the Office and receive a car pass which must be displayed at all times while in the campground. Day passes must be purchased by guests if they would like to use any campground amenities, including the pool. Failure to register a guest or purchase a day pass if applicable will result in expulsion of guest from campground. Day visitors must leave the campground by 10:00 PM. Overnight visitors are subject to an extra person charge. Campers are responsible for the actions of their guests at all times. Drivers license must be presented at check in. Anyone in the campground who has not registered will be asked to leave immediately.
- QUIET HOURS: 11:00 P.M. – 8:00 A.M. All children must be on sites by 10:45 p.m. Please no loud talking, radios, TVs, or other noise during quiet hours. We also ask that all outside lights (porch, awning, decorative, etc) be turned off when you retire for the evening, as not to disturb your neighbors. Loud music is not permitted anytime. Please be considerate of your fellow campers. We reserve the right to evict anyone creating a disturbance without providing a refund.
- SITE INFORMATION: Site fees cover up to 5 persons per night (immediate family, 2 adults, 3 children) in one tent or RV. A maximum of 4 adults are permitted on each site, however an additional overnight fee will be applied. An extra tent is allowed on a site (at no charge) if occupied by children under 18, otherwise an extra tent charge applies.
- VEHICLES: A maximum of two vehicles may be parked at your campsite (space permitting). Please do not park on the grass. Check with the Office staff on where to park extra vehicles. ELECTRIC VEHICLES OF ANY KIND (cars, motorcycles, scooters) ARE NOT TO BE CHARGED IN THE CAMPGROUND WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION
- WASHING VEHICLES: Vehicle washing of any kind is prohibited in the campground. This includes campers, cars, trucks, etc.
- TRASH: Trash must be placed in dumpsters. Do not leave trash at camp sites. Please remove trash from your site daily, and do not leave trash outside overnight. Wildlife does visit the campground and will tear open bags. Please do not use our dumpsters to dispose of unwanted furniture or household items. Fire pits are not to be used for trash disposal.
If you smoke, help us keep our campground litter free by not disposing of your cigarette butts in fire pits or on the ground.
- COOLERS AND OUTDOOR REFRIGERATORS: Please secure all coolers inside a closed vehicle at night (camper, truck, etc.). Wildlife does visit the campground and will open your coolers and eat your food. Outdoor refrigerators are not permitted at any time.
- WASHING MACHINES: Laundry facilities are provided for anyone needing to wash clothing. Washing machine / dryer use inside campers is prohibited.
- TREES: Do not cut, carve, paint, nail or otherwise injure any standing trees – dead or alive. Cutting any standing tree or limb, dead or alive, will result in the offending party being immediately asked to leave the campground. The use of chain saws, gas or electric, is prohibited in the campground.
- CAMPFIRES: Campfires are permitted in fire rings only. Do not burn trash or leaves in fire rings. Excessively large campfires are not permitted.
- ALCOHOL: Alcoholic beverages may be consumed in moderation on your site only. NO KEG BEER!
- SPEED LIMIT: 10 miles per hour throughout campground.
- MINI BIKES, motorbikes, mopeds, electric scooters, four wheelers and RC cars may not be used in the campground.
- FIREARMS: Guns (long guns and hand guns), fireworks, bows and arrows, slingshots and BB guns are not permitted in the campground. This restriction excludes hunting equipment (guns, bows and arrows) during the appropriate hunting season.
- Please do not wash dishes in restrooms.
- Well mannered pets are welcome. Any pet exhibiting aggressive behavior will not be allowed to remain in the campground. Owners will be asked to remove that pet immediately.
- Please keep your pet leashed and under your control while in the campground. Pets shall not be left unattended on your site or in your camper.
- Owners will be asked to remove pets that are creating a disturbance or that are a noise nuisance.
- Please clean up after your pet.
- Pets are not permitted in furnished cottages or other campground public buildings or in pool or playground areas.
- Pets are permitted to run off leash in designated dog park with adult supervision.
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK…NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older)
- No running in the pool area.
- Diving is not permitted
- No sitting on, standing on or being thrown from the shoulders.
- Please do not use inflatables when there are more than 5 in the pool
- Food, smoking and glass containers are not permitted inside the pool fence. Beverages in plastic containers are permitted. Please dispose of trash in provided receptacles.
- Small children should be supervised by an adult
- Play equipment should be used as designed and should not be abused
- Pets are not permitted in the Playground area
- The Playground is closed from sunset until 8:00 AM. Ball games must be played on the activity field.
The Management is not responsible for damage, injury or loss by accident, fire or theft to either property or person of any camper or guest. You enter and stay at the campground at your own risk
The Management reserves the right to interpret all rules. Campers and visitors who violate park rules or who are uncooperative may be required to leave the campground without prior notice and without a refund of fees.
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Game Room
- Softball Field
- RC Vehicle Course
- Hiking Trail
- Dog Park
- Open Pavilion
- Large Wooded Sites
- Tent Sites
- Rustic Cabins & Cable
- Furnished Cottages & Cable
- Picnic Tables
- Stone Fire Rings
- Clean Restrooms
- Free Hot Showers
- Well Stocked Store
- LP Gas
- Dump Station
- Honey Wagon Service
- Good Sam
- Active/Retired Military
Our facility matches any style of camping you’re looking to do. We offer everything from cabins, RV sites, and areas for sleeping under stars with your personal tent. Our campground has areas that are great for staying for extended periods of time as well.
We also have a camp store on site for ice, chips, and ice-cream, soft drinks and more. Also a pool, shower house, and laundry room.
Embrace the great outdoors with us at Pioneer Campground. We have an excellent facility that’s perfectly suited to any form of camping and contains a wide variety of amenities. Come enjoy camping in style and comfort. We’re sure you’ll love your time staying at our campground.
All visitors must register in the Office and receive a car pass which must be displayed at all times while in the campground. Day visitors must leave the campground by 10:00 PM. Overnight visitors are subject to an extra person charge. Campers are responsible for the actions of their guests at all times.