Come Enjoy the Outdoors
When looking for a fun place to camp, Pioneer Campground is your destination to visit and make memories with your family and friends.
CABINS & COTTAGES
*50.00 security deposit required at check in for cottage and cabin reservations **Additional $10.00/night charge for more than 5 occupants (2 Adults, 3 Children under 18).
- Cabins and cottages require a minimum two night stay (3 night minimum for holiday/special event weekends)
- Posted rates do not include taxes: 6% state occupancy tax on all cabins/cottages plus 3% county room tax on cottages
- Cabin and cottage guests must bring their own bed linens, bath towels and personal toiletries. Linen package may be available, call for details.
- Cabin Amenities: Each cabin has sleeping accommodations for number specified; inside table and chairs; electricity, heat, ceiling fans, small refrigerators (dorm size); and cable TV. Outside amenities: picnic table, charcoal grill, stone fire ring, fresh water spigot. Neither cooking nor smoking are permitted inside any of our cabins.
- Please turn off all outside lights when you retire for the evening.
- Cottage Amenities: Each cottage has a bedroom with full size bed; bathroom; furnished kitchen (including dishes, pots/pans etc.); living area with futon and chair; additional sleeping accommodations; heat, air conditioning and cable TV. Outside amenities: picnic table on deck; stone fire ring and charcoal grill. Smoking is not permitted inside our cottages.
- Pets are permitted in Cabins #1, 2, 3 and 4 with a $5.00 Pet fee(per pet/per day) maximum of three pets per unit. Pets are not permitted in Cottages 1 and 2 or in Cabins 5 and 6
- Early Check In/Late Check Out (when available): Cabins: $10.00; Cottages: $10.00
- Discounts: 10% discount on daily camping fee AAA members, Good Sam, Seniors, and Active Duty Military.
- Holiday/Special Event Dates: Memorial Day 5/31; Independence Day 7/1; Labor Day 9/6; Bow Hunter’s Festival 9/16; Columbus Day 10/11
- To Confirm a Reservation:Please remit one night’s camping fee. For stays of a week or longer please remit three night’s camping fee. Sites need to be paid in full 14 days prior to arrival unless other arrangements have been made.
- Cancellation Policy: If you must cancel, please notify us at least 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival to receive a refund less $10 cancellation processing fee. If we receive less than 14 days’ notice we regret that we cannot provide a refund.
THERE IS NO REFUND FOR EARLY DEPARTURE FOR ANY REASON
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Game Room
- Softball Field
- Hiking Trail
- Dog Park
- Open Pavilion
- Large Wooded Sites
- Tent Sites
- Rustic Cabins & Cable
- Furnished Cottages & Cable
- Picnic Tables
- Stone Fire Rings
- Clean Restrooms
- Free Hot Showers
- Well Stocked Store
- LP Gas
- Dump Station
- Honey Wagon Service
- Good Sam
- Active/Retired Military
Our facility matches any style of camping you’re looking to do. We offer everything from cabins, RV sites, and areas for sleeping under stars with your personal tent. Our campground has areas that are great for staying for extended periods of time as well.
We also have a camp store on site for ice, chips, and ice-cream, soft drinks and more. Also a pool, shower house, and laundry room.
Embrace the great outdoors with us at Pioneer Campground. We have an excellent facility that’s perfectly suited to any form of camping and contains a wide variety of amenities. Come enjoy camping in style and comfort. We’re sure you’ll love your time staying at our campground.
All visitors must register in the Office and receive a car pass which must be displayed at all times while in the campground. Day visitors must leave the campground by 10:00 PM. Overnight visitors are subject to an extra person charge. Campers are responsible for the actions of their guests at all times.