Come Enjoy the Outdoors
When looking for a fun place to camp, Pioneer Campground is your destination to visit and make memories with your family and friends.
COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR CAMPGROUND
Below are the new policies and procedures that will be in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to comply with business and building safety orders issued by the Governor.
Please note, that some of our campground normal daily operations will not resume at this time, however, we are able to open our campground and must follow CDC and DOH social distancing and cleaning measures. Keep in mind that the new policies and procedures will be fluid and will change as our region changes during each stage of the re-opening process outlined by the Governor.
We expect that if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19, to please stay home and self-quarantine to prevent the spread of the virus.
For the safety and concern of all of you and the community, the below measures will be in place until further notice:
· Campground is open for RV site and Cottage rentals (self-contained camping). Tent campers and Cabin rentals are allowed to camp if they reside in a region that does not have a “shelter at home” order in place. For PA residents this includes counties in the yellow and green phase
· Canceling or modifying planned campground events/activities to adhere to CDC and DOH social distancing guidelines and cleaning measures
· Playground will be open, but you must adhere to social distancing measures (wear a mask, wash hands, keep 6ft distance from others). The Game Room, Activity Building, and Pavilion will be closed.
· The Laundry Facility will be available by appointment only. Call store/office for appointments
· The Public Restrooms will be open to tent campers and cabin rentals only. RV and Cottage guests must use their own self-contained facility. Public Restrooms will have a people limit of no more than 2 people in restroom at any given time and you must maintain social distancing. Rest rooms will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
· No large people grouping at your campsite. No hosting large community campfires. To maintain the social distancing requirements, only interact with those who you have contact with on a regular basis
· Pool will be open. Limited to 25 people at one time to allow for proper social distancing measures
· Visitors must be kept to a minimum and should only be people you currently interact with on a regular basis. Your visitor must remain on your site and you need to contact the office to register them when they arrive. Your visitor needs to check-out no later than 10 pm. No unregistered visitors are allowed on the premises.
· Follow social distancing guidance. Maintain the recommended minimum 6 feet apart from others and wash hands often. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth with unwashed hands.
· Wear a mask or garment that covers the nose and mouth in areas where it is difficult to maintain 6 feet distance from other people or in confined spaces.
· To prevent purchasing groceries or other items in our local community, please try to bring your essential items with you
· The Store/Office will be open, but you must wear a mask in the store. Call the Store/Office, if there are any needs you may have (eg. groceries, camping essentials, clothing, firewood, etc.). We will do our best to accommodate electronically and via delivery to your site or have you come to the store (with a mask), minimizing the amount of people in the store at any given time
· The Store/Office will be cleaned and disinfected frequently, especially high-touch areas
· NEW CHECK-IN PROCESS:
- All sites must be paid in full prior to arrival
- Upon arrival, go directly to your site to set up and call the office (570-946-9971) to let us know you arrived.
- If you can’t locate your site, drive to the office and call us. We will come out and escort you to your site or provide direction.
- “At site check-ins” — After your arrival, we will deliver to your site your car pass and wifi codes and gather any remaining check-in details we may need
- We will wear masks and ask you to have a face covering during our interactions
We look forward to seeing. We also appreciate your understanding and patience while we modify our operations for your protection and to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Be safe and healthy!
Stacey and John
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Game Room
- Softball Field
- Hiking Trail
- Dog Park
- Open Pavilion
- Large Wooded Sites
- Tent Sites
- Water & Cable
- Rustic Cabins
- Furnished Cottages
- Picnic Tables
- Stone Fire Rings
- Clean Restrooms
- Free Hot Showers
- Well Stocked Store
- LP Gas
- Dump Station
- Honey Wagon Service
- Good Sam
- Active/Retired Military
Our facility matches any style of camping you’re looking to do. We offer everything from cabins, RV sites, and areas for sleeping under stars with your personal tent. Our campground has areas that are great for staying for extended periods of time as well.
We also have a camp store on site for ice, chips, and ice-cream, soft drinks and more. Also a pool, shower house, and laundry room.
Embrace the great outdoors with us at Pioneer Campground. We have an excellent facility that’s perfectly suited to any form of camping and contains a wide variety of amenities. Come enjoy camping in style and comfort. We’re sure you’ll love your time staying at our campground.
All visitors must register in the Office and receive a car pass which must be displayed at all times while in the campground. Day visitors must leave the campground by 10:00 PM. Overnight visitors are subject to an extra person charge. Campers are responsible for the actions of their guests at all times.