Come Enjoy the Outdoors
When looking for a fun place to camp, Pioneer Campground is your destination to visit and make memories with your family and friends.
COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR CAMPGROUND
Below are the new policies and procedures that will be in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to comply with business and building safety orders issued by the Governor.
Please note, that some of our campground normal daily operations and events will be modified to follow CDC and DOH COVID-19 prevention measures. Keep in mind that the policies and procedures will be fluid and will change as needed.
We expect that if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19, to please stay home and self-quarantine to prevent the spread of the virus.
For the safety and concern of all of you, the below measures will be in place until further notice:
- Canceling or modifying planned campground events/activities to adhere to CDC and DOH guidelines
- Follow social distancing guidance. Maintain the recommended minimum 6 feet apart from others and was hands often. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth with unwashed hands
- Wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth in areas where it is difficult to maintain 6 feet distance from other people or in confined spaces
- Playground will be open, but you must adhere to social distancing measures
- The Game Room, Activity Building, and Pavilion will be closed
- Pool will open effective Memorial Day Weekend (weather permitting) – limited to 25 people at one time to allow for proper social distancing measures
- The Laundry Facility will be available by appointment only. Call store/office for appointments
- The Public Restrooms will be open to tent campers and cabin rentals only. RV and Cottage guests must use their own self-contained facility. Public Restrooms will have a people limit of no more than 2 people in restroom at any given time and you must maintain social distancing. Rest rooms will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- The Store/Office will be open. Masks are mandatory in the store/office. Store/Office will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- The Check-In Process will be handled in the Store/Office. Process outlined below:
- All sites must be paid in full prior to arrival
- Upon arrival, go to the Store/Office to check-in. Remember to bring your driver’s license and license plate # for all vehicles on your site. Masks are mandatory in the store/office
- Due to COVID-19, we will still offer “at site check-ins” if needed. If you need an onsite check-in, upon arrival call the store/office and we will do our best to accommodate
- We will wear masks and ask you to have a mask during our interactions
We look forward to seeing you. We also appreciate your understanding and patience while we modify our operations for your protection and to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Be safe and healthy!
Stacey and John
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Game Room
- Softball Field
- Hiking Trail
- Dog Park
- Open Pavilion
- Large Wooded Sites
- Tent Sites
- Rustic Cabins & Cable
- Furnished Cottages & Cable
- Picnic Tables
- Stone Fire Rings
- Clean Restrooms
- Free Hot Showers
- Well Stocked Store
- LP Gas
- Dump Station
- Honey Wagon Service
- Good Sam
- Active/Retired Military
Our facility matches any style of camping you’re looking to do. We offer everything from cabins, RV sites, and areas for sleeping under stars with your personal tent. Our campground has areas that are great for staying for extended periods of time as well.
We also have a camp store on site for ice, chips, and ice-cream, soft drinks and more. Also a pool, shower house, and laundry room.
Embrace the great outdoors with us at Pioneer Campground. We have an excellent facility that’s perfectly suited to any form of camping and contains a wide variety of amenities. Come enjoy camping in style and comfort. We’re sure you’ll love your time staying at our campground.
All visitors must register in the Office and receive a car pass which must be displayed at all times while in the campground. Day visitors must leave the campground by 10:00 PM. Overnight visitors are subject to an extra person charge. Campers are responsible for the actions of their guests at all times.