2017 Pioneer Campground Rate Schedule for Cabins and Cottages
(Rates include a family of 5 (2 adults/3 children or 2 adults per site)
*50.00 security deposit required at check in for cottage and cabin reservations **Additional $10.00/night charge for more than 5 occupants (2 Adults, 3 Children under 18).
- Cabins and cottages require a minimum two night stay (3 night minimum for holiday/special event weekends)
- Posted rates do not include taxes: 6% state occupancy tax on all cabins/cottages plus 3% county room tax on cottages
- Cabin and cottage guests must bring their own bed linens, bath towels and personal toiletries. Linen package may be available, call for details.
- Cabin Amenities: Each cabin has sleeping accommodations for number specified; inside table and chairs; electricity, heat, ceiling fans, small refrigerators (dorm size); and cable TV. Outside amenities: picnic table, charcoal grill, stone fire ring, fresh water spigot. Neither cooking nor smoking are permitted inside any of our cabins.
- Please turn off all outside lights when you retire for the evening.
- Cottage Amenities: Each cottage has a bedroom with full size bed; bathroom; furnished kitchen (including dishes, pots/pans etc.); living area with futon and chair; additional sleeping accommodations; heat, air conditioning and cable TV. Outside amenities: picnic table on deck; stone fire ring and charcoal grill. Smoking is not permitted inside our cottages.
- Pets are permitted in Cabins #1, 2, 3 and 4 with a $5.00 Pet fee (per pet/per day) maximum of three pets per unit. Pets are not permitted in Cottages 1 and 2 or in Cabins 5 and 6
- Early Check In/Late Check Out (when available): Cabins: $15.00; Cottages: $20.00
- Discounts: 10% discount on daily camping fee AAA members, Seniors, and Active Duty Military.
- Holiday/Special Event Dates: Memorial Day 5/28; Independence Day 7/2 & 7/3; Labor Day 9/3; Bow Hunter’s Festival 9/14; Columbus Day 10/8
- To Confirm a Reservation: Please remit one night’s camping fee. For stays of a week or longer please remit three night’s camping fee.
- Cancelation Policy: If you must cancel, please notify us at least 5 days prior to your scheduled arrival to receive a refund less processing fee, or to reschedule for another date within the camping season. Cancellations are subject to a $10.00 processing fee. If we receive less than 5 days’ notice we regret that we cannot provide a refund however, you may reschedule for another dates within the camping season.
THERE IS NO REFUND FOR EARLY DEPARTURE FOR ANY REASON